[fusion_woo_shortcodes][add_to_cart id=”2286″ sku=””][/fusion_woo_shortcodes]
The differential pressure sensors are designed for high volume applications. These sensors measure pressure of air and non-aggressive gases with superb accuracy and no offset drift. These cover a pressure range of up to ±500 Pa (±2 inch H2O / ±5 mbar) and deliver outstanding accuracy, also at the lower end of the measuring range.
- Accuracy: 0.1 Pa
- Flow/pressure range: -12.5 to +125 Pa
- Total error band as low as ±3 %FSS
- Output analog: Ratiometric analog voltage
- Power consumption: 5.0 Vdc: 3.8 mA typ.
- Offset stability: 0.05 Pa/year
- Shift due to temperature variation: 0.5% per 10 degree
- Allowable overpressure: 1 bar
- Weight: 60grams with 1m cable
- Media capability: non-corrosive dry gases
- Power-up time: 25 ms
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to 85 °C [-40 °F to 185 °F]